A quick guide to our processes, following your initial call :
- Set up a FREE client meeting - Normally at your property/site to talk through what you want to achieve from your project, costings and timescales.
- Quote - I will follow the initial site meeting up with a quote and project brief within 5 working days. The project brief will highlight that we have understood your priorities.
- Appointment - Upon written acceptance of the quote I will carry out a survey of your property/site; taking detailed measurements/photographs.
- Designs - I then produce an initial outline proposal and email/post it to you. This may at this point warrant a meeting to talk through the draft designs.
- Planning Application - Once the design/layout has been approved by you, I will complete the relevant planning application forms and documentation and submit your application.
- Building Regulations - When planning permission has been approved we will then draw a full set of detailed Building Regulations drawings for submission to the Local Building Regulations Authority.
- Construction - With my experience in the construction process , we are able to guide you through this phase including obtaining quotations, contracts and managing the project.
- Completion - A crucial stage where I can ensure you have all the documentation in place and construction has met with your expected level of workmanship.