Whether you are planning to build a new home or commercial building I can create a design/planning application for you based on your individual needs or requirements.
I have achieved planning permission for single development plots through to larger residential schemes. Clients have ranged from garden plots to larger parcels of land; and I have helped clients identify plots of land with future development potential.
As part of my residential development service I offer a free land/asset/diversification audit :
- A free site/farm visit to look at your plot or whole farm/estate and identifying current land/barns for development , future development sites and potential opportunities to diversify.
- Basically, it is a free visit, where you can ask whatever you like and will be followed up with a desk top study back in my office; identifying areas of interest/potential with suggestions on how to move them forward.
A few ideas of what an audit would look for :
- Does it meet with National and local planning policy and guidance for sites ?
- What are the highways and environmental impacts?
- Has other similar planning been permitted in the area ?
- What are the constraints to development ? Can they be overcome ?
As part of the findings of the audit I can also talk you through the steps that would be needed from planning through to development, put you in touch with local builders, developers and funding providers ; who could also be able to help with funding the application(s) .
The pictures below are some recent projects I have worked on. Including the design for an energy efficient single storey 2 bedroom house on a tight plot in South Norfolk and an application for 5 new dwellings on a site in Essex. We also have experience in the construction of commercial buildings , having managed the complete build of a Surestart Centre in Holt.